Upper Chichester Library Board Members:
Sue Mulvihill | Judy Stang | Dottie White
- FRIENDS are people who care about libraries and who believe in what libraries represent.
- FRIENDS are individuals who are interested in promoting their library by improving its services, resources, and its role in the community.
- FRIENDS are doers, as well as donors, who foster greater use of the library and its services.
- FRIENDS are volunteers who form a non-profit organization, bringing together people who are interested in establishing a closer relationship between the library and the public it serves.
- FRIENDS support the library in many different ways and are recognized by the library and the community for their sustaining influence.
Support by the Friends of the Upper Chichester Library assists the library to maintain its roll in providing resources and information to the Upper Chichester Community. If you are interested in joining the Friends of the Upper Chichester Library, Print out the form below, and mail it along with your donation