Rules for entering:
1. YOU MUST Call (610)485-0200 and make an appointment to enter – this is for both browsing the library; and using our computers.
2. Only TWO patrons will be permitted inside at a time
3. You MUST wear a mask or face shield for the duration of your visit in a secure and proper manner.
4. The allotted time frame for appointments is TWENTY (20) MINUTES maximum.
5. Computers may also be reserved for a TWENTY (20) MINUTE time limit with no extensions. Patrons must wash/sanitize hands before computer use.
6. The following services are still remaining curbside:
– Faxing/Copies/Mobile Print/Scans
– Library Membership Registration/Renewals
7. NO EATING OR DRINKING IN THE LIBRARY!